Nani Afrida, The Jakarta Post,
Jakarta -The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KADIN) and five European business chambers launched the 2-day EU-Indonesia Business Dialogue in Jakarta on Monday to boost trade and investment.
Indonesia and the EU were strategic partners that shared complementary economic interests, Coordinating Minister for the Economy Hatta Rajasa said on Monday.
Senior EU trade relations official Rupert Schlegelmilch said that the EU was Indonesia’s second largest export partner.
“The EU is also a [foreign direct investment] source for Indonesia with around 50 billion euro ($US66.19 billion) and over 700 European companies in the country,” he said.
Leaders of Indonesia companies will meet high-level representatives from European companies to discuss strategic business during the conference.
Incoming search terms:
- kadin indonesia
- Source: www8208.aboutcollegeessay.com/uki-history
- eu indonesia business dialogue
- \European Union\ OR \EU\
- The EU-Indonesia Business Dialogue
- kadin dalige
- indonesia eu business dialogue
- indonesia business dialogue 2012
- Indonesia Business Dialogue
- eu indonesia business dialogue 2012