Nani Afrida, The Jakarta Post,
Jakarta -A dozen foreign companies have expressed interest in making more than US$5 billion in investments in Indonesia over the next three to five years, an official says.
“Their interests include coal, railways, ports and bauxite smelting,” Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) chairman Gita Wirjawan Gita said on Monday after the European Union-Indonesia Business Dialogue in Jakarta.
In the case of bauxite, a planned smelter would process the ore into aluminum, he said.
“The smelter will boost the bauxite’s value, so Indonesia will get benefits from the smelter,” Gita said.
Incoming search terms:
- foreign companies in indonesia
- foreign company in indonesia
- invest indonesia
- indonesia bauxite
- bauxite smelter in indonesia
- companies investing in indonesia
- foreign rent indonesia company
- list of foreign companies in indonesia
- bkpm indonesia